Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I'm proud compare with Sunny Leone : Naila

Naila Nayeem is the latest model of a new music video. The name 'go to Assam'. The video was made by Sohel Raj. J. Saiara Reza has given a voice to the music of Majalis. Some time ago, 'Baby Doll' has appeared in Bangla in different reasons. Discussed Naila Nayeem Musical film released on recently created Multimedia YouTube channel. News of the TV Nayla Nayeem talks about the musical film 'Star' with TimeNew's live show.

The discussion session was discussed by Sabbir Sami Muhith, who presented the show to Nanadi. How did he come to the media, how he came to anonymity in the Google Trends overnight? He made his own statement about acting in open-ended, hiding himself from journalists, uploading psychede videos on Facebook page, and animal-loving love.

In response to this question, he said, "critics are the motivation for me to move forward. I love them the most. I never claimed Sunny Leone to myself. But I would like to thank those who compared me with Sunny Leone. I am really happy to compare myself with a great man. Sunny Leone is a very big and lavish person, I'm proud of him.

But I have never said in my life that I want Sunny Leone from Bengal or I want to be sunny or follow him. ' From the childhood of Nayla Naeem to the program, all the issues related to present and future are discussed. It is about loving love and people of mind. He answered a very fluent and open reply in all matters.

At one time, Nayla started telling stories about his family with unknown stories. Speaking of his mother, he said, "My mother used to control my diet since my childhood. He used prop fat. He knew which food was good for our body. Which one is bad All of our families have been so beautiful because of my mother's diet. 

Naila got upset while expressing her gratitude to her mother. He said, 'I never told you mother, I love you so much, help me in every step.' Naila also said, 'Never, my mother was not told, this is the first time I can say these words,' During this time, she lifted her eyes with her hand.

Meanwhile, the audience's response has been very good since Naila Nayeem's 'Baby Doll' was released. Nayla, satisfied with her performance, said, "I have been waiting for the music video to be released for a long time.

Finally the song is good to watch on the screen. ' Naila said in the video, 'It is a very small story but it is very beautiful that the audience will love.' Naveela Rahman has given voice to the song "Baby Doll", and choreography performed by Corioagrafa Nido Khan. The film is co-authored by Arefin Zillani Musical film directed by Nayan Milton.

I'm proud compare with Sunny Leone : Naila Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Faysal Hossain

0 comments:

Post a Comment